Terms and Conditions
- If cancelling 7 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 14 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 21 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 30 days before arrival, forfeit 25% of the deposit.
- We require a 50% deposit to secure your reservation
- Where no credit card is provided upon making the booking, the booking will be amended to provisional status for a period of 72 hours to allow sufficient time to deposit / electronically transfer the deposit.
- Any Cash deposits do attract cash handling fees by the relevant banking authorities and will be for the account of the client as per banking policies..
- Last minute cancellations and early departures will not be refunded.
- Deposits for Confirmed bookings, which resulted in a no-show, due to incorrect arrival and departure dates given at first, will be handled and treated as a No-Show, and the deposit cannot be carried over to the new or amended dates.
Check in – Check Out Times
- Check in time: 14:00
- Check out time: 10:00
- Any additional surcharges accrued during the stay, must be settled no later than at departure.
- Avoiding payment, is seen as fraud and will be reported to the authorities.
- Prior / Special arrangement only for later payment, will accrue 6% interest immediately after 30 day period from date of invoice. This 6% will be added monthly until the outstanding account has been settled in full.
Children and Extra Bed Policy:
- All children are welcome.
- One child from 0 to 3 years is charged NAD 0 per person per night when using existing beds.
- One older child or adult is charged at normal adult price.
- Wi Fi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge. We cannot take responsibility if the service provider has connection problems, as unannounced routine upgrading and servicing of the network does happen from time to time. No excessive downloads allowed.
- It is widely advertised by all establishments that they do offer DSTV to clients, but should be noted that it is not financially viable to offer the entire full bouquet, therefore a specially selected few channels are already set up on TV stations.
- We however operate differently. All Self-Catering Units / Bed & Breakfast rooms on-site have individually been equipped with a DSTV decoder offering the DSTV Hotel Bouquet.
- (All movie, sport, selected reality, actual, local tv stations, news channels and additionally, Boomerang channel for the toddlers) the standard number of TV channels, that local accommodation establishments offer are only 4 channels.
- Free private parking is possible on and off- site (reservation is needed).
- Please refer to pictures and descriptions of all units before confirming, or do request specifics from reservations * team.
- All our units are no-smoking and according to Government Laws in effect from 01/07/2014 smoking is banned in public areas.
- Please reduce noise levels from 22:00 as a courtesy to other guests.
- Only registered guests allowed. Should it be noted that more guests stay over than registered, this is seen as fraud and will not be tolerated. The additional and suitable charges will be charged accordingly.
- All invoices will carry a mandatory N$25 admin fee which is non-refundable.
- Unfortunately no booking can be confirmed with American Express or Diners Club, Only VISA and MASTER CARD allowed.
- Please note pictures or rooms are subject to change, IE bed setup etc
Key & Breakages Policies:
- Should any apartment key(s) be lost whilst in possession of the client, will result in a key replacement fee of NAD 250 being charged.
- Any breakages/damages being reported during the client’s stay, or any inventory items found to be missing/lost after the client’s departure, will result in the replacing of the said items, to be charged to the client’s account, and the original invoice be forwarded to the client for record purposes.
- ANY BREAKAGES WILL BE SETTLED ON DAY OF DEPARTURE LATEST – FAILURE TO DO THIS WILL WILL INCUR A EXTRA 10% LEVY FOR ADMINISTRATION CHARGES.
Extra Services on Offer:
- Booking of adrenaline / scenic excursions are done at no additional fee or increased price tariffs and only done as a complimentary service to clients.